Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ENGLISH !40 - Bado, Mario - Week 5-3


What I want to do this year I think I'm doing it to catch up with my studies and do what I like to play soccer, 2017 I feel it can be my year because I'm doing things by opening my mind, having goals And of course finish my English course and get my diploma in this time, first god that gave me the opportunity again to play soccer again and train and realize myself if I have the talent to be able to continue in this sport as beautiful as It is soccer. I hope to complete my goal and prove that when you want something you can.When you set yourself a goal and you make radical changes like quitting, not taking, changing your daily food, those are things that without you realize you like them physically and mentally.

1 comment:

  1. Since you started taking care of yourself again, you are a lot more focused. It has helped your brain.

    ReplyDelete