Friday, January 6, 2017

ENGL140,- Bado, Mario- Week 1


The last time when I were extremely sick was in January first, because I don't know what I ate or drink cause me bad symptoms in my stomach. The bad thing that I had was vomit and diarrhea. It's weird when I'm sick for food or drinks, but in this case I didn't know what thing cause that in my immune system. The medicine what I used was drunk soup "Caldo of Pollo"  that help me felt better and slept help it was my remedies to felt better. It's traditional in my country when you feel with this kind of sickness you have to take the soup. I told my mom what I did and she told me congratulations because it's only that you can do it or go to the Doctor, but for me that one is the last option because go there it's really expensive in U.S and I prefer used this as in my culture the people do it.

1 comment:

  1. What is in the soup besides chicken? What other ingredients do you put in it?

    ReplyDelete