Thursday, January 19, 2017

ENGLISH 140, Bado, Mario week 3-3

I have good things what I'm not use like my color pencils or my pajamas something what I don't need now maybe in the future I'll be use but not now.  Something what I need now is to be really healthy and in shape again because I started again to play soccer and get opportunities of study in different colleges. I think other stuff what I need is peace and be relax and thank god for everything that he gave as my family are good and good people around me it's good satisfaction to me to be blessed. If I'm talking about material things now just I need money I think with money you can do many things in good way also in bad way, but depend in the person whom is the owner.

1 comment:

  1. Probably the only thing you need is a soccer ball and a soccer kit.

    ReplyDelete