Thursday, January 5, 2017

ENGLISH 140 Bado Mario t, First Week 01 1/2


My academics goals in this quarter is graduated in the level six, My intend is try to understand more and different kinds of accent and improve my listening and my accent, Personally I want deserve my diploma just I don't want just to said I got my diploma, but I can't speak good English. I have to improve myself and try to do new things about my second language. Learn another language sometimes is hard and sometimes is easy and hard depended in the people how they can figure out the good path to do it. I have to work hard and be focus in that is my goal in this quarter without problems. I will see as I can do it that and show up the people how I can finished my studies as student of International Academic School Of learn Second Language. In my personal opinion I have done everything in this quarter because If I want to move to another school I have to do it everything good.

1 comment:

  1. What school are you thinking of moving to if you moved to another school? Some place in Spokane or another place?

    ReplyDelete