Monday, January 30, 2017

English 140, Bado, Mario, Week 5-1


Now in this time be without internet in can be a big problem because now internet is part our necessities as communication and emergency situations and entertainment. Now I´ll try to find some router or something where I can get some WiFi , if I can not find I will move to this place and go to some city where I can see lights or gas station. why? because I can get communication and use my GPS in some case if i were lost in some weird place. Can we live in our time without internet? why yes ? why not? try to thinking how you can get communication in this time with someone without internet? what we suppose to be to do it?

1 comment:

  1. In the time before GPS, there were maps. We just used maps to find our way around.

    ReplyDelete