Friday, January 13, 2017

ENGLISH 140, Bado, Mario - week 2

I have superstition in that, but I'm  not really believe 100% in that  because I believe in god. In my country when you weren't baptized the people said the witch are going to your house at night and bother you while you will be baptize because it's a myth also if you don't want the witch bother you, when you are sleeping you have to use your clothes upside down and the broom upside down to behind the door of your house. It happen to me as soon my parent's baptized me after that the problem it was fixed. It's not a bad or good luck just the witch do it for bother people and young guys can be scare of her or him. I never thought it can influence in good or bad luck, but just have believe in god after that everything become fine. I have many things to talk about superstition or bad things in the life, but the time is done to continuous writing maybe in the next time I will do it.

1 comment:

  1. You have to wear your clothes upside down when you are sleeping? How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete