Friday, January 20, 2017

ENGLISH 140, Bado, Mario Week 3-4



If the politics things change in US about the international students are going to affect me really hard because I'm here also I want to continuous study and get my degree or something can help me to get a good job in the future here or where I'm from. I hope they don't try to do or changes the rules or law for the good future to all international students in this country also we come here to success and develop our self and do well personally. The politics things now in US can be crazy and we don't know what happen but we hope everything can be different and now they can figure out all the way up. In my personal opinion we have to take the opportunity that we have now and don't wait what will happen in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I also hope they don't change the rules. It's bad to limit opportunities.

    ReplyDelete