Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 2, Bado, Mario, Week 2



In my personal opinion the easy thing to me to understood is songs and  movies with subtitles in English and I can read too. In many ways I can understand, but sometimes its hard because the ancient words have different meanings and sometimes I didn't know what does mean this kinds of words . The another things is really hard to understand is when the people begin to speak really fast and with heavy accent also with weird words. We can practice and improve our English so that we have to start to watch movies and talk with more american people in the good way. I thought understand English have a process and take time, but if you work hard you will do it in less time.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of songs do you listen to and what kind of movies do you watch? Have you tried a more difficult kind of movie like a classic movie?

    ReplyDelete